Thursday 10 October 2013

New pattern release.

I am excited to release a new pattern 'Dragonfly Chase' table runner. I so love the colours and the fun way the dragonflies are chasing each. I did make it as a table runner, but I think it would look lovely as a long wall hanging too. I am pleased with how it looks, I hope you like it too.

Dragonfly Chase designed by Paisley Jam Designs.


Design copy right to Paisley Jam Designs


So I have been busy folding patterns and packing them into bags tonight. I have also cut some kits using the same fabrics in my sample.


The hard workers station :)
Patterns are $15.00 each plus postage and the kits are $45.95 plus postage. Both are  exclusively available from Patchwork By Sea. Contact them on pbysea@bigpond.com  or ring them in Adelaide on 08 8377 3942

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment