Tuesday 15 October 2013

New design

I was working on a design with snowmen on. I could not decide on the thread colours to use.
Remember this one ??
 So moved on to the dragonfly table runner design. Now that it is finished, it is time to either finish the snowman or I  have another design that needs quilting, binding and a pattern written.
Ops! and this one needs finishing too!
 
And yet I have ideas running around in my head that I want to start !
Should I finish a design or move on to something new! decisions, decisions.  Since it is my day off today, I think I will do some house work and then go into my sewing room and see what happens :0). Sounds a good idea to me except for the house work part ! :0)
 
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment