Friday 11 October 2013

Dragonfly Chase pattern update.

I would like to thank those of you who have ordered patterns and kits from Patchwork By Sea today.
I am very humbled  by the interest this pattern is making.
I finished making kits this morning and then started to cut new kits in another colour way.

So I have had a busy day cutting kits, folding patterns and popping then in plastic bags. We also cut kits for my Bar Cake pattern using 11 beautiful textured and Japanese fabrics, using 4 squares of each fabric instead of a layer cake.  Alas I did not think to take a photo of them. I will try to remember to take one to share with you.

Thank you again for your encouragement and support. Don't forget that Paisley Jam Designs are exclusively available from Patchwork By Sea. Contact them on pbysea@bigpond.com  or ring them in Adelaide on 08 8377 3942

 

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment