Tuesday 27 August 2013

Inspiration !

 
I was cutting fabrics at the shop for a block of the month on Monday, from the beautiful Moda Mimi range. I just love these pretty fabrics in dusky pinks, teals, raspberry, creams and peaches. I was cutting one patterned print when I thought of a design. I  quickly found goodies to compliment my idea.
 They still need a background fabric and will also involve a stitchery or two using the divine Cosmo Seasons thread in the photo. What do you think ?? I have fallen in love with them and bursting to start the design process with them. BUT I am working on a project at the moment as you know and have another idea swirling around in my head involving my love of snowmen. My question is do I HAVE to finish each design before I start a new one ?? or can I work on more than one at a time ?? he he. I have often said I wish there was a another day in the week called "me day" as I work 6 days a week in the shop. Now I am thinking I need another two days in the week "me day" & "design day" !  I hope I am not being toooo greedy :0)
You may also be interested in following me on facebook  Here

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment