Thursday 22 August 2013

Design update.


Sorry for taking so long to add an update from my last post. I have been working on another project
which took priority as it was a teaching sample of a class I am teaching at the shop next month.
So the boo boo with cutting the borders the wrong size  in the last post ended with me cutting more border fabric. This is the new picture on the wall in my sewing studio.


 Lesson learnt and I have now added borders to two quilts with out a problem now that I have remembered this golden rule !.
I have been doing hand work today and I am pleased with the results so far.
Stitching the rick rack into place.
Only one more stem & leaves to go before I can add the flowers and maybe some embroidery to add veins to the leaves and details to the flowers. Hope you have enjoyed a sneak peek of what I am working on. I will share a photo of my class sample quilt when I take a photo of it, hopefully tomorrow.




Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx



No comments:

Post a Comment