Sunday 23 June 2013

Sydney Best of Show winner

A little late I know, but here is the photo of what I believe to be the most amazing quilt I have seen in a long time ! Look at all the ribbons it won !!


Rings & Roses by Janet Treen
I just sat in front of it one day after the show had finished and could not take my eyes of it !. The more I looked, the more I saw. I just Love it !. Double Wedding Ring with appliquéd rose borders, hand quilted and trapuntoed.  You can go Here   to read more about it and the prizes it won, other than Best of Show.

Also I finished the back of the jumper  I was knitting last week, in the car on the way home back to Adelaide on Tuesday. Last few cast off stitches were done after the sun had gone down and not quite dark. I started the front yesterday, had a bit of unpicking to do as I had forgotten how to put the thread forward and knit the next stitch !!. But worked it out eventually !!. Should also say I was home from the shop sick. Terry and I both picked up germies while in Sydney. Terry came down with the flu while driving home on Tuesday and was home sick Wednesday. I thought I had missed it ... but No :( . 

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment