Sunday 9 June 2013

A new design to be released in Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair Darling Harbour

I have another new design to be released in Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair this coming week.
This one was quick, I had the idea and it was made very quickly with the help of my new sample maker ! lol a big thank you to Terry, he put the top together, while I was doing some stitching on another project. So I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek !

Bar Cake Quilt © 2013 Paisley Jam Designs
It is not quilted yet as we ran out of time. But this gives me time to think about how I would like to see it quilted.

We closed the shop this afternoon and hoped in the car and started on our tip to Sydney. After 4 hours of driving, we are have stopping at Ouyen in Victoria. Tomorrow bright and early we will set off for the 10 hour stretch of driving to Sydney.
So while in the car I have decided to knit.  I did  7 rows in the car tonight before it got to dark. I used to do a lot of knitting years ago, I had forgotten how soothing it can be.
So here is a photo of what I got done today.

This is the jumper I am knitting
 I wonder how long it will be after knitting in the car tomorrow ?. If I am not to tired tomorrow night I will do a post of my progress.


You might like to follow Paisley Jam Designs on face book here

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting


Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment