Friday 7 June 2013

Almost time to leave for the Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair !!

Hi Everyone,
                    Time has flown past since we arrived home from the Perth show Tuesday last week. We have been busy cutting kits & catching up on Bom's. We have even found time to design a new quilt using a Layer cake :). Pattern still to be written and we leave for Sydney on Sunday afternoon after the shop closes.
I enjoy going to Sydney as each year Terry and I get to catch up with my bestie Jo and her hubby. Nice to have dinner and chat about our year and what the kids have been doing ( Jo has 5 beautiful children). We also try to catch up with family, while we are there as well. Hoping to catch up with my sister and family too.
 So if you are heading to the Darling Harbour show don't forget to pop by our stand K27 and say hi and see my designs on the stand in real life ! :). 


Hope you are having a wonderful day where ever you are.
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment