Tuesday 12 March 2013

I have been sewing see !!

Well I have been sewing and this time I have been helping Terry piece our newest BOM.
It is Quilting Mouse designed by Nikki Tervo of Brandy Gully.
A friend stitched all the mice stitcheries, as I have been busy stitching  stitcheries for another project for the shop with the help from my dear friend Louisa. Thank you so much Jane for your help xx.
Quilting Mouse BOM
This beautiful BOM is available from my shop Patchwork By Sea .
 Please call 08 83773942 to sign up for this BOM.


I have been having some company in the sewing room at home of late !

Indy sitting on the cutting table 


You can see my pile of disappearing 9 patch blocks sitting  waiting patiently  for my attention.
Have a wonderful day where ever you are !

happy stitching

Jennifer xx

1 comment:

  1. I just love the quilt you designed Jennifer, and Sadie is just adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family!
    *hugs*
    Tara
    :-)

    ReplyDelete