Monday 14 April 2014

Rob's wedding

We have had the pleasure of flying to Bali with our daughter Alynda her husband Jon and our youngest son Peter and his partner Ally for my eldest son Robert's wedding just over a week ago. We were privileged to welcome Robert's bride Joey into our family.
I hope you don't mind this proud mum sharing some wedding photo's with you.

Bride and groom with parents.

My beautiful daughter Alynda, beautiful bride Joey and my two handsome son's Robert & Peter.

The beautiful reception table
 The beautiful people of Bali and the resort we stayed in during our stay has stolen my heart and I am already looking forward to my next visit .....one day :0)

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting
                                       Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment