Saturday 23 November 2013

Remember me ?

Sorry I have been tardy in posting. It is a busy time for us in November, a Melbourne Cup champagne luncheon mystery class and setting up for the Adelaide show the following day. Always fun to do our home show and catch up with friends and see all the amazing quilts in the Exhibition. Many of my friends and customers have won prizes. We had lots of fun unpacking  and putting everything back into the shop ! .... small fib :(

Terry and our daughter Alynda have challenged each other to enter a quilt each into next years exhibition. It will be interesting to see how they go. I know Terry started his entry this week. He hand dyed the fabrics and has had the pattern for two years now. This quilt will be stunning when finished, all foundation pieced spikes. As Terry would!!

Our eldest son Rob lives in Mt Isa Queensland and I am VERY excited that he will be coming home to spend the first Christmas with us in 6 years. His new fiancé  Joey is also going to fly down and spend Christmas with us. We are so looking forward to meeting her. They are getting married in Bali in April next year. So our little family will be a bit bigger this Christmas. Might have to put the tree up this year :)

I have  a few ideas running around in my head for new designs. I'm wondering if I can design a BOM for the shop. Wondering on a boy's transport style quilt or a Zoo animal one. Which would you like to see ?



Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting
Jennifer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment