Monday 25 November 2013

And the winner is !

Thank you for those of you who took the time to answer my questions on my  blog post yesterday about what sort of things you want to see in a BOM's and patterns. Some of you liked the idea of stitcheries and others liked the idea of a zoo animal quilt I have been working on. What I have in mind for the zoo quilt is appliqué either by hand button hole stitch with embroidery threads or button hole stitch by machine. And other ideas have been suggested too!.

Now for the winner  and what they said is..


" I love stitcheries!!! Currently doing "Life is Beautiful". Drawn firstly by the stitcheries and secondly by the fabric. Would love to see an all owl BOM with stitcheries. Keep up the great work!"

 Kellie

So a big congratulations to you Kellie if you email me your details to pbysea@bigpond.com and we can arrange to get your pattern pack to you.



Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment