Thursday 26 September 2013

Another peek.

Hello again,
I have been working to help get  block of month samples finished for the shop. So have not been getting much of my own work done as I would have liked. I have got the dragonfly design machine stabilised and have finished stitching the binding down. It just needs some free motion quilting on the background and a label and then time to write the pattern. Thinking of a name for the pattern, I find this the hardest part at the moment. So I have popped another photo up to share with you. I just love the colours, what do you think ??



Design copy right to Paisley Jam Designs.

I have started to work on a new design with stitcheries of little snowmen. I just LOVE snowmen. It comes from my early childhood when I lived in England before my family immigrated to Australia. I have to own up to having a major fetish! I have drawn the little fellows and have a rough design idea running around in my head, some sweet fabrics put aside and now working out which threads to use to stitch them. One little fellow has been stitched and discarded as I am not happy with the variegated thread colour. I am no leaning towards using individual threads. Would you like to see what I have so far ??
Okay you twisted my arm.

 
Snowmen fabrics & threads.

Have not decided yet if these are the final choice. Will have to wait and see.
I will have the pattern for "Piggy in the middle" for release very soon, stay tuned.


Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment