Tuesday 1 January 2013

New years eve sewing

Last night as I was waiting for  my daughter and son-in-law to arrive for our new years eve party. I decided to start on a quilt that I promised my Mum. So Terry cut the squares for me.

Here they are lined up in colour looking all neat and tidy

Then my adorable cat Indy came to visit.

Isn't he cute !!  yep!  laying on my tidy rows of fabric !



This is his bottom as he leaves my once tidy and organised fabrics !!
Nice job Indy !!! lucky I love you !!! :)




I am working on a disapearing 9 patch in Moda Garden Party range. I have had it in my stash waiting for the right project to use it on. Mum and I are very alike and we both just love roses !! So this fabric range will be just perfect for her.
I will add photo's as I get the blocks done for you to see.



This is Indy looking handsome. He is curled up on the lounge beside me as I write this.
I am so glad of his love and cuddles.
Have a wonderful New Years Day where ever you are !

Happy quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment