Friday 2 September 2011

July was my 50th Birthday

 I am not someone who gets excited about a pending birthday. In July I turned 50 ! I do not feel that old I have to tell you.
I had the most wonderful day, my family, friends and customers made it a birthday to remember.

I arrived at work to find a gift of Champers and Champagne glasses for Terry and I ( Terry turned 50 in June),

I was taken for a frothy coffee and chat by my friend Jen at morning tea time and spoilt with a wonderful gift.


The girls who come for Sit & Sew gave me a gift of chocolates and brought a birthday cake.


The  night Sew & Chat girls spoilt me with a surprise party and a charm for my Pandora bracelet.




Here is photo of us. We had so much fun !!!

Terry and my daughter Alynda and son Peter spoilt me by adding to my Pandora "stash" !!! how lucky was I  ??.
 What a brilliant day :)
Happy Stitching
Hugz
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment