Thursday 17 July 2014

New design pattern release Adelaide

Hi Everyone,
Yes we have finished the pattern or my latest design Christmas Memories. I was inspired to do this design after having my eldest son home this last Christmas for the first time in 6 years. We also had his fiance'e Joey (now Robs wife) come share Christmas with us too. I am not a big Christmas girl as I was not brought up with a lot of tradition for the season. Partly I think as my parents found it hard celebrating Christmas in the hot humid weather of Sydney when we immigrated from England. So Christmas to me is about having my family around me, eating lots of food and having lots of fun and making lots of memories to treasure forever. My family mean the world to me and I love and treasure each and every one of them with a special place for each in my heart. So I made this table runner for you to share with your family each Christmas.


"Christmas Memories" copyright to Paisley Jam Designs 2014
Tomorrow the pattern and kits will be released at Sewing Stitching and Craft Fair at Wayville Showground Adelaide on the Patchwork By Sea stand S14. So if you are coming to the show please stop by and say hello.


Patchwork By Sea stand S14 
 I hope you like my new pattern. What do you think of the words I have used ? I felt these were very important ones for me and my family :0)

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment