Friday 27 June 2014

First Magazine ad.

I am so excited that Patchwork By Sea have advertised for some of my patterns in Australian Patchwork & Quilting and a couple of their sister magazines. I feel very excited and overwhelmed at seeing my designs on a glossy magazine page. Here is a copy of the ad.

I thought I would put up photo's of my other patterns for you to see too.



  


Patterns are $15.00AU each plus postage except for the bigger pattern Christmas Blessings which is $19.95AU plus postage. You can order them from Patchwork By Sea by ringing the shop on 08 8377 3942. If you are not in Australia like us, you can order them by sending an email to pbysea@bigpond.com   My patterns are exclusively available from Patchwork By Sea.

I am hoping to be able to share two new designs with you soon. One is still waiting for the pattern to be written and the I am working on another at the moment.

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)
Happy Quilting
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment