Thursday 23 April 2015

hello

Hello everyone,
                        Sorry for my tardiness but I lead a busy life and had minor sickness in our house. All seems to be on the mend now.

I was privileged to have a customer bring in two quilts she made from my Steps to the Past pattern. One made in Japanese fabric that I helped her choose to make the quilt and the other was made using a layer cake. Both so very different from the two quilts I have made so I asked if I can share them with you. So here are Bronwyn's quilts for you to admire.

Stunning in Japanese Fabrics



This one is a layer cake and we picked a nice contrast.


I am currently busy working on new Block of the month samples for the shop. You can see pictures we are sharing in Patchwork By Sea 's Facebook page so why not pop by and like the page so you can see updated photos as we share new ones.
You can also see the Block of the months Here.


Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are :)

Happy Quilting

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment